Hotel Management - Health and Wellness Industry (Evening Classes)
The Master Degree in Hotel Management has the main objective of providing training in hotel management so as to meet the present needs of the industry. It will do so based on applied research, which in turn will produce knowledge, solutions and applications for this area.
It aims at a specialisation in Hotel Management, with two optional paths: one in the Health and Wellness Industry and another in Sales and Marketing. The specialised, scientific and technical training made available in both options articulate with a core curriculum, where the vital core subjects for the training of a top manager are gathered.
Consultar relatórios em www.a3es.pt
|Leadership and Team Development||1||Semester|
|Human Resources Management and Development||1||Semester|
|Web Business and Information Technologies||1||Semester|
|Financial Management and Management Control||1||Semester|
|Entrepreneurship and Business Plan||1||Semester|
|Accommodation Operations Management||1||Semester|
|Health and Wellness Marketing||1||Semester|
|Restaurant Operations Management||1||Semester|
|Spa and Thermal Spring Tourism||1||Semester|
|Thesis/ Work Placement/ Project||2||Annual|
- The programme aims at developing competencies at top management level in future professionals such as:
- Hotel General Manager and Assistant General Manager,
- Head of Department (Director of Room Operations, Director of F&B, Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Finance),
- Restaurant Manager,
- Manager of Hospitality and Restaurant Businesses,
- Hospitality and Catering Consultant.
A informação disponibilizada nesta página não dispensa a consulta do Website de acesso ao ensino superior do Ministério da Ciência e Educação - http://www.dges.mctes.pt/DGES/pt/Estudantes/Acesso/